Call for Submissions
We invite submissions of full and short papers for publication in the indiaHCI 2016 conference proceedings. Papers may address any area of HCI, including those identified in the conference topics. Submissions should report original work and must not have been published previously. All paper submissions will be peer-reviewed by an panel of experts. The review process will retain the anonymity of authors and reviewers. Full papers are expected to report work completed whereas work-in-progress is well suited for short papers. Short Papers do not have to list all the references.
Submissions on following topics or related subjects are encouraged which are concerned with the general area of HCI:
- HCI for Development
- User Centric Issues
- HCI Design Process
- HCI and Technology Issues
- HCI in Business Context
- Expanding Vision of HCI
Co-Chairs: Girish Prabhu and Girish Dalvi
Paper Submission Deadline: Submissions Closed
First Notification: August 5, 2016
Re-submission Deadline: September 5, 2016
(Only for conditionally accepted papers)
Final Notification: September 30, 2016
Camera-Ready: October 21, 2016
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
India HCI follows a double blind review process for all the submissions at the conference. This means that during and after the review process, the reviewers do not know who the author(s) were and the author(s) do not know who reviewed their papers.At the time of submission, authors are expected to ensure that their submissions have been blinded.
Authors should, however, keep citations to all previous work including their own, so that the reviewers can ensure that all previous research has been taken into account. Authors should cite their own work in the third person, for example, “As described by Dalvi et. al, …”. Further suppression of your identity in the body of the paper (e.g. name of town /country, participating institutions, photographs of researchers etc.) is left to author’s discretion.
All authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection latest by the dates mentioned against each category along with the review comments on their submissions. Based on the individual comments, authors will be instructed to submit the Camera Ready version of their submissions on or before the advertised dates against different categories. The accepted submissions must be presented at the conference by one of the author(s). The presented works will be published in the conference proceedings.
Submission Format SIGCHI Paper Format (2016)
- All submissions must be original and should not have been published elsewhere.
- At least one author should register and present the paper at the conference.
- Submissions that are not blinded will be rejected automatically. Please remove individual and institutional identities (Author’s Name, the Name of University or Company) from the title and header areas of the paper. Please remove any Meta data, acknowledgements and names of funding agencies from the Word/LaTeX files used to generate PDF files for submission.
- Authors should retain the citations to all previous work (including their own).
- EasyChair accepts only PDF files. The PDF version of a paper should be derived from MS Word or LaTeX file which should strictly follow the ACM SIGCHI format (the links are provided below). Please note that papers not following the format have a good chance of NOT being included in the conference proceedings.